POSSIBLE DELAY IN SHIPPING / DELIVERY. ALL PENDING ORDERS WILL BE DELIVERED ONLY AFTER 4TH MAY 2020.
Dear GheeStore Customer,
We humbly request your support!
The entire world is in a deep crisis today with the pandemic COVID-19! We as a small eCommerce company have done our best to supply the products to all our customers on time, however there is a possibility that your order could be extremely delayed due to logistics issues. Also our stocks are running out with overwhelming orders and minimum labours in production unit. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused to you. Please read below to know your delivery status.
Orders placed on or before 20th March (Outside of Chennai):
We would like to inform you that all orders placed on or before 20th March 2020 has been packed and shipped already, it is likely to be in transit or maybe delivered to you already however there is a possibility that your shipment is stuck with courier warehouse.
Orders placed on or after 21st March (Outside of Chennai):
We would like to inform you that you have to wait till 14th April 2020 to know your exact shipping details and estimated delivery of the product as our courier partner have withdrawn services to several parts of the country to due local government restrictions. In this case, you may wait or choose to ask for a full refund.
Orders placed on or before 21st March (Within Chennai limits):
There is a very high probability that your order is already delivered, most of the orders were delivered on the same day or next day as we expedited it due to the anticipated situation. If you have not received the product, you should get it within 1 or 2 days.
Orders placed on or after 22nd March (Within Chennai limits):
No deliveries until 14th April 2020, if you have already placed the order, please wait till 18th April or you may ask for a full refund.
Orders placed on or after 10TH APRIL (Within Chennai limits):
No deliveries until 4th MAY 2020, if you have already placed the order, please wait till 18th April or you may ask for a full refund.
Message from our Courier Partner:
Taking steps to ensure safety
As the world adjusts to the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19), first and foremost, we are being guided by the recommendations of the CDC, WHO and other leading health organizations. We are applying these recommendations to the more than 475,000 FedEx team members around the world who power our network. As such, we have taken a variety of actions, including:
- Educating team members about the virus and sharing resources on how to keep the workplace clean
- Encouraging team members to use good hygiene practices, including frequent handwashing
- Reinforcing education and hygiene with regular workplace communications and reminders
- Sanitizing our delivery equipment with wipes regularly
- Encouraging team members to closely monitor their health and seek medical attention if they develop flu-like symptoms
- Any team member who reports or displays flu-like symptoms will be asked to stay home
- In FedEx Office stores, including locations in hotels, campuses and other retail locations:
- Common customer areas like door handles, self-service copiers and counters are cleaned every 2-4 hours using disinfecting wipes and other disinfectant cleaners on larger surfaces
- Team member breakrooms and meeting rooms are cleaned frequently
- Our restrooms are stocked with lotion cleaner for hand washing, and there are hand sanitizing stations at print and shipping areas behind our counters
Thinking one step ahead
We bring experience in facing challenging situations that require us to implement plans that maintain our operations, while also limiting impacts to our customers. We have 47 years of experience in proactively addressing situations that can occur at any given time anywhere in the world. Whether social upheaval or a natural disaster, we are adept at implementing contingency plans at a moment’s notice, and we have the flexibility across our network to make the necessary adjustments so that we can continue providing the best service possible.
It is the magnitude of the event that dictates the degree of implementation of our plans. For COVID-19, it is all hands on deck. Our pandemic planning includes operational business continuity plans designed to position each of our operating companies for success even under the most trying of circumstances. Those plans have been activated and we will turn to post event recovery planning at the appropriate time.
Serving up service updates
We are operating to and within impacted areas as local conditions and restrictions allow. We are adhering to all regulations and guidelines from government authorities related to containment of the virus. These work and travel restrictions may affect shipments to and from impacted areas, as well as shipments moving within those areas. We have adjusted delivery commitments for certain impacted areas. We are using our logistics network to minimize service impacts so we can continue to deliver the best possible service to our customers.