Raw, Natural, Pure & Organic Mountain / Wild Honey
When you search honey, you get 60 million searches, how to research and find authentic product- No worries GheeStore raw wild mountain honey is collected from selected bee-hives from Mountains and deep forests.
Best Honey in India, World’s Best honey
The differential factor in our honey it’s directly sourced in wild trees and not by Bee-Keeping box based honey, they develop bee colonies. Whereas our honey is ultra-rich in medicinal values.
- Immunity Booster, Stress Buster
- Anti-Aging Product
- Lab Tested Quotes, Zero Anti-Biotics, No Added Chemicals
- Ph Value Of 3.9
- Free From Added Sugars
- Vegetarian Product, Honeybee Friendly Extraction
- Un-Pasteurised, Un-Heated, Un-Adultered Product In “As-Is” Form
- Gheestore Raw Honey Contains All Naturally Occurring Vitamins A, B-Complex, C, D, E, & K, Minerals, Amino Acids And Hundreds Of Live Enzymes To Give You In-Numerous Health Benefits Which No Other Super-Food Can Provide
- Benefits Of Honey : Properties Of Antioxidants, Anti-Bacterial & Anti-Fungal. Raw Honey Soothes Ulcers, Digestion. Helps In Athletic Performance.
- Honey Is A Natural Sweetener In The Purest Form And Act As A Better Alternative To Sugar, Regulates Blood Sugar
- Soothes Sore Throats, Before Going For Anti-Biotics Use Raw Honey And Cure Cold
- Supermarket Honey Or Grocery Stores Honey Has High Fructose Corn Syrups, Whereas Honey From Gheestore Is 100% Pure Raw Original Forest Wild Raw Honey
Real honey Vs. Fake Honey
Real honey can be identified in 3 ways.
1) Pour a drop of honey into a piece of news paper. If its easily absorbed by newspaper (like a blotting paper), its fake honey. Real honey will not get spread on newspaper easily.
2) Pour a spoonful of honey into normal drinking water. If its real honey, it will go directly to the bottom of glass. Real honey is more viscous than water.
3) Hold the bottom of honey bottle upside down. If you find a drop of honey in the bottom middle part of the bottle, then its real honey. Fake honey will not stick at the bottom of a bottle.